Safety Information for You
Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic and Moving Forward
Healing Arts North, PLLC is taking the following precautions to protect our clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
· There are multiple points of entry into the AHM Center. As it is difficult to disinfect those door handles regularly, Healing Arts North, PLLC encourages each client to wash and/or disinfect after touching those surfaces.
· Office seating in the waiting area and in therapy rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
· Each therapy office contains an air sanitizer for additional protection.
· Staff of Healing Arts North, PLLC will wear face coverings.
· All clients and visitors to Healing Arts North, PLLC must wear face coverings.
· Staff of Healing Arts North, PLLC will maintain safe distancing from all clients and visitors.
· Restroom soap dispensers are maintained, and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
· Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy rooms and the waiting area.
· We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting area.
· We ask all clients to arrive outside Suite 105, in the waiting area, no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
· During that short wait, please complete a series of health-related questions found on clipboards near the door. The therapist will collect that information upon entry into the office.
· As Healing Arts North, PLLC is committed to reducing the spread of coronavirus, no client will be able to participate in an in-person appointment if they present with any signs of illness, even if the client believes that the symptoms can be attributed to a virus other than Coronavirus or a bacterial strain.
· Pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
· Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
· Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at regular intervals.
· A COVID-19 Preparedness & Response Plan is available for viewing at Healing Arts North, PLLC upon request.