Therapy Rates and Insurance
$150 for intake/couples/family 60 minute session; $100 for individual 50 minute session.
A sliding scale is available upon request.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part.
Healing Arts North, PLLC is in-network with the following health insurance providers:
Blue Care Network
Blue Cross Blue Shield
We bill out of network for certain providers upon request. We are also able to provide clients with superbills to submit to their health insurance providers directly.
Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment. We also accept payment directly on our site via this page.
No Surprises Act
The No Surprises Act (NSA) establishes new federal protections against surprise medical bills that take effect in 2022.
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical and mental health care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance, or who are not using insurance, an estimate of the expected charges for medical services, which includes mental health care.
– You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency healthcare services, which includes mental health care.
– You can also ask your healthcare provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
– If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
– Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises/consumers or call our office at (231) 445-9010.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, incur a charge for the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!